Why Zero Style? I get asked this question a lot. Zero Style is just a spin off of my tumblr name (Zero Girl) which is actually just the name of a Shellshag song. There's no huge meaning behind it! It's just a song I like. (It's also a little bit meant to be self-deprecating and tongue-in-cheek.)
My style is sort of all over the place, so part of the reason why I blog my outfits is to see what works, what doesn't, and try to work on defining my personal style. I am stuck between Lydia Deetz and Laugh-In right now, which is actually kind of distressing!! As you may have noticed, I'm short and fat, and I wear clothes that don't follow the fashion 'rules' for short and fat people. I want you to know that you're a babe and you can wear whatever you want too.
I work at a funeral home, I model for a few clothing websites, I sew, I'm an avid hoarder of all things Mid-Century Modern, Halloween, and Merry Mushroom. I am in the process of moving into a cute house in a quiet neighborhood very close to downtown Cleveland with my dreamy boyfriend and our two small dogs. We are still decorating and getting ourselves settled in, but I'm sure you'll be bombarded with photos soon enough!
- I (or my boyfriend) take all of my photos with a Canon Rebel T3 either with the standard 18-55mm lens or a 50mm lens, which are then edited on Photoshop/Lightroom. Sometimes I will be forced to use my iPhone 4 + Instagram, but I try to make sure those times are few and far between!!!
- I shop primarily via ASOS, Etsy, eBay, local thrift stores, Dorothy Perkins, Simply Be, Forever21+, New Look, Re/Dress, Domino Dollhouse, and Sweetooth Couture!
- If you have any more questions, I can always be reached at zerostyleblog at gmail dot com, or any of the links at the top right of the page.
- If an item has been provided to me, for review or otherwise, it will be marked with a "c/o" in the outfit description.
- Affiliate links are used in this blog. You are not required to use them. But it'd be nice if you did! :)
- I believe blogging is performing a service, and it does cost money on my end, therefore I do have advertisements on my blog. If you would like to purchase one of them or swap, please go to my "Sponsor" page.