|Levitation is so hot right now.|
|Thinkin' about burgers, probably.|
|Dress (similar), Shoes - ASOS/Belt, Tights - Target/Bat Necklace - Forevs 21|
- Re/Dress stuff, including styling our first menswear/butchwear shoot and planning our first "Treat Yo' Self" party.
- Lots of Christmas shopping. (Shoutout to the drunk guy that rear ended my friend's car while I was in the back seat for that insurance settlement! I'm just fine and a little bit richer now.)
- Fitting in as much friend time as possible before I inevitably hibernate for most of January & February.
- Flipping though houses on Zillow incessantly. As an old, practically married lady, this is my Tinder.
- Putting my dogs in various adorable Christmas sweaters until they hate me.
See? You guys haven't missed much. I'm still just as boring as ever. Now let's talk about this outfit.
This dress RULES so hard. It sold out like pretty much immediately upon its release, but I stalked it until they just happened to get one in stock in my size. It was meant to be. It makes my guns look like caged birds and I'm real into that. It's a shift dress and I didn't like the silhouette, so I belted it with this bondagey looking belt that, oddly enough, came from Target. These boots are still my Ride-or-Dies. They are even wonderful in the snow, thanks to the major tread on the soles. A+, would buy again. (And they're on sale right now if you're a size 7-7.5!) I am in love with this look. You can see some of my winter style inspo right here.
All photos by Suzuran Photography